Saturday, December 24, 2011

We're HOOOOOOME!

Friends,

We made it home this afternoon, tired, but so incredibly thrilled. Our little Ava Gray is home with us tonight! We are thanking God for this very sweet and unexpected gift. I am delighting in this little one as she settles back into her home routine, and am enjoying Havyn and my sister, Linda, this Christmas Eve as well. (In yet another surprise gift from God, Linda is able to stay 5 days longer than we originally thought - thank you Father!!!)

Will update you more coherently tomorrow, but wanted you all to know what huge and specific and surprising answers to our prayers He has lavished on us. 

Merry Christmas All!

Jules

Linda ("Dee Da" to the girls) and AG
We love our visits from Lauren & Morgan (& Tiff!), who are always so kind to us girls during our hospital stays..
AG resting up after her surgery
One of my sweet little Christmas elves...
And the other one.
Hamming it up : ) 
My favorite shot of this particular elf.
And....success! (Now she's got my cell phone)
Some of our amazing support team in action.
And a truly fabulous Christmas Eve visit from my Chattanooga family: Brian & Susan & little Rose
Havyn & her Uncle B
H rejoicing in her own special way over her sisters' homecoming.
My 3 Christmas gifts : ) 
Aren't they the cutest?
And that's all - 'Night friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment