Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Unexpected Joy

Friends, I'm feeling a little incredulous even as I write this to you.....Early this morning they did another tap on Ava Gray's shunt. The pressure was completely normal. They have cancelled her surgery, and are sending her home today. I am overcome with how much her Heavenly Father loves her. He loves her this much even when He walks her through suffering, but it is so sweet to see His heart for her in this gentle and miraculous shielding from suffering... He did it, He did it, He did it!

I am so glad there are no "what if's" in His world. Like, "What if Dr. Tulipan had been available to do her surgery yesterday?" (she would be bandaged up and groggy with pain medicine right now). God knew, and He took care of it. 

I'll keep you all posted. Thank you for praying - in Peru, Colombia, PNG, Australia, US & elsewhere! You are such a beautiful part of Ava Gray's story.

With joy,
Jules & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment