Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cool Weather

I know I can't be the only one who has been basking in this glorious Fall weather these past two weeks... Crisp cool air, sunny skies, gentle rain every now & again. It's so funny to see the girls react to things for the first time. Like rain. What a privilege to be there for so many of another human beings' "firsts." I am honored. And cherish it.

Okay, so this recent adventure/outing to Shelby Park wasn't the girls first time there. But it was a mighty fun second. Sarah H. & I bundled up the girls for much cooler temperatures (for, say, the dead of winter?) It wasn't Sarah's fault. It was all me. ("By gum, the girls weren't going to be cold!") By the end of our outing we were shedding their layers & trying to cool them off. Ah me, another lesson for mama. Still, we got some amazing pictures of the girls all bundled up. And we had such a good time there at the Park. Can't wait for their third visit there... : )

Here's some pics of the "gittin ready:"
Of some "on the way:"
And some "chillin at the park!"

No comments:

Post a Comment