Monday, July 25, 2011

What Sleep?

Never knew that so little sleep could be so worth it. These two are just precious. Now mama is hallucinating on a semi-regular basis due to lack of sleep, but she wouldn't trade it for these two!



Little Miss Fierce

Sweet Ava Gray

I often find this girl sleeping under something she's pulled down on herself. In this case; her mirror. Sweet dreams Havyn Bree...

Yes, that's correct. She is attempting to gnaw on her sisters head. Actually tried quite a few times until I found her a paci. Ava Gray ignored her with grace. : ) 

Even in a state of exhaustion, I often just burst out laughing at these two...

(She favors fingers over paci)

My little "observer"

And lastly, Havyn getting ready to tell me something important.... 
Love these girls. Also love sleep, but for now it can wait. : )

2 comments:

  1. The head gnawing cracks me up! I can teach you so much about annoying your older sister, Butt's First Havyn, just ask me, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhh, she doesn't know she's BFH yet! ; ) I'm waiting for her to get just a little bit older so she can handle the news....

    So I think she's already got the silent-stare-for-20-minutes-straight thing down that you used to do, although it doesn't elicit the same response as Ava Gray is just a far more patient older sister than I was at this point.(!) And I will definitely be ok with you teaching Have's how to be the cool & crazy & compassionate lil' sis. ♥

    ReplyDelete