Monday, August 1, 2011

The Woolston's & the Whitacre Girls

My dear friends Donna & daughter Keely are here for the week. Amazing how much fun just sitting around and watching babies can be... Thanks to the nudge from Donna (& with her & Keely's help), I packed up the girls for their first road trip. Destination: Chattanooga & the Whits who reside there. We had such a great time with their cousin Rose, and our adopted in-laws the Hawkins. Today is the rest & recovery day from travel. Staying in our pajama's until late afternoon. Sipping water. Again: watching babies. Oh, and taking pictures. Keely is a really fantastic photographer. Here's some of her amazing work:












1 comment:

  1. Thinking about these lovely girls, eating up the photos, wishing I could be eating up the girls. I love that they get called "the girls", makes me think of Grandma calling us that. So special!

    ReplyDelete