Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sleepy Saturday's

A new record was set last night: Mama Jules got 6 consecutive hours of sleep. This makes everything feel...brighter....better. The girls are also taking turns napping, but managed to get some sister time in:

Now that I think about it, Havyn's been the sleeper for most of the day. Ava Gray is just wide awake and telling me all about how stuff should be done. I'm loving it. It's so good to hear her insistent little noises, that are so very different from her "I'm-in-pain" noises. Even as I write this she is talking about how the food is just not coming fast enough. (I know, I know! The pump is running, you just can't feel it yet, I tell her) Isn't she a cutie?
Although you wouldn't know it by looking at her today, Havyn got her groove on this past week and has started scooching and rolling her way all over the floor (and already finding ways to get into things I'd rather she didn't!) Here's a few of little H from these past few days:
And now said little H is up from her nap, and making a few "insistent noises" of her own. Mama's (relatively) quiet time is now over. Back to the babies! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment