Thursday, August 18, 2011

Girls a-Growin...

I know, I know. All babies do it. But it still a little miracle to wake up in the morning, peer into your daughters faces, and to realize they look different (and can do more!) than they did & could the day before. Here's some pics of my girls. Growin.....
The girls got this cute (and absolutely truthful) top in the mail from their Auntie Da. Ava Gray could barely squeeze into it for this one-time photo op. I didn't even try with Havester.... : )


Have's loves her some Tigger....


Couldn't catch her not in motion. Love it!


Finga-flavor... (Her fave)


Gettin stuff done...


During "tummy time" (All 2 minutes of it) : )

Speaking of tummies: the girls love to show theirs off. Someday we'll have to curtail that, but for now it's just adorable.

Other favorite activity: trying to stuff ones entire fist into ones mouth. No really, it's fun! Try it... : ) Also, PS. My favorite outfit of all time pictured here. It said it was a 6 month garment. I waited, and waited, and waited. And eagerly put in on the other day to find....it was too small for those chubby little thighs. (Noooo!) Love the thighs, though. : )


More tummy-time. And teething (aka "drooling up a storm")


And my sweet girl just a-hangin. Checkin things out. Love-Love-Love!

More soon.

♥Mama Jules & the Girls

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting the pictures and the updates :)

    Keeping you in my prayers!

    ~ Heidi

    ReplyDelete