Friday, August 5, 2011

Pics From Our Roadtrip

I've mentioned this epic roadtrip twice now, but have failed to supply supporting evidence. See here:

(Get ready for some cousin Rose!).....

Ok, this one just cracks me up. Rose is getting ready to walk, and does so with relish when her mommy or daddy holds her hands, but when on her own just does this amazing standing-bounce. Her dad caught her here mid-bounce. : ) 
And then on her way down to the carpet....
Wish I had a video of what happened here: Rose crawls up to Auttie & Havyn (yes, we got to see Auttie - score!!), stood up in front of them, looked like she was going to say something to Havyn, then turned around and wiggled her way onto Auttie's lap. As if to say; "Hey, remember I'm a baby too!" We remember sweet Rose. And we love you. And we laughed....
Cousin Rose is only 6 and a half months older than the girls. Which means we'll be seeing this from Ava Gray & Havester in a matter of months. : ) We also figured out on this trip that all the girl cousins could be in the same grade. That is just awesome & a little wild. 
Sweet Ava Gray. She slept through all the commotion like a champ. Way to go girl!
Got me some Rose-time. Oh how I love Rose-time.
Havyn & her Uncle B. He and Auntie Boo are pretty fantastic, as  aunts & uncles go!
I don't know what's going on here, but I'm duly scared. Seriously fierce,  kids!
Our beautiful friend Auttie. I know the pic is a little blurry, but I had to show it off anyway. As you can see, Ava Gray loved her time with Aunt Auttie...
While Havyn was seriously entertained / entertaining Uncle B & "Grand Donna" (we're still working on her name). 
Last pic just to prove we were actually at the Hawkins abode. It was just great (as always) to see them both.  Their house was such a fun destination for the girls' first road trip!
And...done. : )

1 comment:

  1. Oh man Sister! Sounds so fun, and yes I am furiously jealous! love you.

    ReplyDelete